- National Drought Management Plan for South Africa
Our team of experts successfully completed projects in South Africa and various African countries.
Examples of such projects are:
- Provincial Flood Plan, Northern Cape Province
- City of Johannesburg strategic workshop for Disaster Management - read more...
- Assessment of disaster risk management in South Africa
- Drought risk assessment for rainfed agriculture in the Eastern Cape
- Disaster Risk Assessment for the Northern Cape Province
- Provincial Wild Fire Management Plan: Northern Cape Province
- Drought and food security risk assessment in Karamoja, Uganda
- Provincial Drought Management Plan: Northern Cape Province
- Disaster management specialist on UNSPIDER Technical Assessment Missions to Kenya, Ghana and Zambia
- Drought Risk Assessment and development of drought management plans for agriculture in the Dinder region, Sudan.
- Development of disaster management systems, Congo Brazzaville
- Economic analysis of Merowe Dam, Sudan resettlement scheme.
- Agricultural marketing plan, Merowe Dam, Sudan resettlement scheme
- Agricultural extension plan, Merowe Dam, Sudan resettlement scheme