Our Vision is to increase Global Resilience through cooperation, systems thinking planning and innovative, practical solutions. Resilience Globale integrates multi-disciplinary and systems planning to find and propose practical solutions for organizations.
Resilience Globale is an entity with a national and international network of experts with expertise in agricultural and rural development, farmer mentorship, disaster risk and impact assessment, environmental impact assessment, modeling, incident management, and the development of disaster management planning.
Our networks of experts have a vast pool of expertise in different disciplines and completed projects in different countries.
We are also linked to experts from National Institutions such as:
- University of the Free State
- South African Weather Service
Experts from International Institutions include:
- United Nations University – Institute for Environmental and Human Security, Bonn, Germany
- UNCCD, Bonn, Germany
- Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany
- Techniche Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Public University of Hungary, Budapest, Hungary
- Babas Baloi University, Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Vreie Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- University of Niarobi, Nairobi, Kenia
- University of Namibia, Windhoek, Namibia
- National University of Technology, Buluwayo, Zimbabwe